All ICAP offices are open to the public. The ICAP office numbers are listed below:
- Henry (765) 529-4403 Ext. 120
- Hancock (317) 462-2557 Ext. 281
- Rush (765) 932-2863 Ext. 126
- Madison (765) 298-8086 Ext. 206
- Grant (765) 573-5193 Ext. 233
- Fayette (765) 692-0236 Ext. 273
- Delaware (765) 288-8732 Ext. 302
- Wayne (765) 488-2416 Ext. 247
Agency Email: henryeapA@icapcaa.org
If you have a need, or question on where you can find help, please contact the appropriate office noted above.
Interlocal Community Action Program will design, sponsor and administer programs that provide help for today and hope for tomorrow. Interlocal Community Action Program develops, manages and delivers services to improve our communities and help individuals aspire to self-sufficiency. Services are provided without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, or status as a veteran.
Interlocal Community Action Program designs, sponsors and adminsters programs that provide help for today and hope for tomorrow.
Child Safety Seat Inspectionsmonkey2020-09-03T20:46:04+00:00